3 Powerful Secrets Of Creating Extra Cash In Your Family And Life Entirely
This article is an excerpt from my Best-selling E-Book, In Pursuit Of Love…How To ATTRACT And SUSTAIN The Opposite Sex For A SUSTAINABLE MARRIAGE.
Note: To get a copy of the above e-book, kindly send a WhatsApp chat to us via: 09073308104 (Nigeria) +234 9073308104 (Non-Nigerians)
Now, let us focus on the subject of today. I believe that you have been following me on this blog, AlaNaija.com? If yes, did you read my previous article
Remember, we are still discussing the topic, “3 Powerful Secrets Of Creating Extra Cash In Your Family And Life Entirely”
What then are the 3 Powerful Secrets Of Creating Extra Cash In Your Family And Life Entirely?
1. Think Money
2. Talk Money
3. Take Action Towards Money
Powerful Secrets #1
Everything you will ever want to create in life must be created two times: Firstly, in your mind. Secondly, in the physical world. Until an object is conceived and believed, it cannot be achieved.
Thoughts are things. Thoughts started the foundation of the world. If you fail to think, you are doomed to be totally unproductive and you will always lack innovative skills.
Ideas rule the world. Though they cost seemingly nothing to generate but with ideas the world is in your palms. You cannot fail in life with great ideas put into practical manifestations.
To have a lovely home, you need money. But, money is a function of the profits realizable when values are exchanged. Values are things. Values are products of ideas (Thoughts).
Therefore, without thinking, you cannot have any tangible or intangible product to exchange with anyone in order to receive cash (Money). If you break this divine order, you may end up paying with your life or being incarcerated in life. Little wonder why many are dead today and some are serving prison terms in jails today. Do not add to that statistics! Be wise!
The Bible says, “As A Man Thinketh In His Heart, So Is He” (Proverbs 23:7). Thus, it is your mindset that determines your month-pay. If you and your partner do not think positively about money, you may end up being a slave of money. But, this is not God’s ordination for you people in marriage!
God wants us to fulfill His purpose on earth, but not without our minds. Little wonder why He said in the book of Philemon 1:14, “Without your mind, I can do nothing”
Therefore, regardless of your salvation, you need mental rehabilitation to command earthly revolution. There is no better truth than this!
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. (Romans 12:2)
Until your mentality is transformed, money making remains an illusion. Until adequate knowledge, understanding and wisdom for creating money locate you; you remain to struggle to get money all through your life. Thank God for this master-piece.
HOW THEN DO YOU THINK MONEY
Step One: Acknowledge the fact that where you are financially is not where you ought to be. Thank God for the journey so far, but, you need to move forward. You have dwelt at that position long enough!
Step Two: Get a sheet of paper or writing pad and document all your assets (Things that generate money for you) and your liabilities (Things and expenditures that take away money from your pocket). This step will help you appreciate where you are today.
Step Three: Join hands with your partner and pray for divine direction on what to do to make more money for the family, especially when one or both of you have no tangible things he/she is doing.
Nevertheless, even if both of you are working, it is also wisdom to create multiple streams of income for the family. This will definitely guarantee your prosperity as a family. Do not take this advice for granted; otherwise, recession would soon ground you.
Step Four: Take the Bible and locate Scriptures that promise you prosperity as individuals, and as a family. Little wonder why God enshrined in His Scripture in the book of Joshua 1:8, “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but, thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success”
Second Timothy 2:15 added, “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth”.
You need insight to make impact in your family life, especially as it concerns money making. Without adequate inflow of the Word of God in your life, and family at large, there would never be continuous cash flow. You need the pictures of the Scripture to create your family financial future.
Step Five: Make Budgets And Document Your Individual And Family’s Financial Goal: Goal setting is a pre-requisite for a glorious manifestation in marriage. Until you have a family financial goal, you remain a financial goat: going in all directions, without direction, ending up in total frustration.
No family makes it to the top financially without setting financial goals and planning adequately with the seeming limited resources.
Hear me: What you have in your house now is more than enough to establish your family in gross financial prosperity. But, you need joint planning as a family.
If you can plan well, you will prosper without limits. I have personally observed, by experience and research, that most often, when one partner tries to take financial decisions without the consent of the other partner, things somehow end up not working as expected and regret becomes the order of the day at last.
I remembered when I invested in a so-called business without the consent of my wife. I ended up losing the money. My wife has also made similar mistake, when she took some reasonable money which she had and invested it in so-called money making venture without my consent, and the money went. Several other friends of mine have complained of experiencing the same challenge.
In the course of my meditation on what might cause this issue in marriages, I discovered some Scriptures:
#1: Genesis 2: 21-25
And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
Actually, life generally revolves around a man (Subscribe to my newsletter at www.ALANAIJA.com to get more information on this issue). It is the man who was made directly by God.
Women are products extracted from the raw materials taken from men. It was the rip of Adam that God used as a raw material to create Eve. Thus, the woman is not different from the man. This is one of the reasons why many marriages collapse today: Husband and wife thinking that they are different from each other.
If you are a man, always acknowledge that the woman, your wife, was called a ‘Woman” because she was taken out of you, according to the book of Genesis 2:23.
In verse 24 of that same Genesis chapter two, the Scripture went further to tell us that the policies and decisions of your partner and you should be independent of any third party (Your parents inclusive).
There should be no third party interference in family discussions, decisions and policies. Whatever both of you conclude to do by the leading of the Holy Spirit should be independent of any other person’s opinion.
And where the Bible talked about ‘both of you becoming one flesh’, the Bible means that even if you used to take decisions alone when you were single and seemingly succeed, now, you must bring in your partner into any decision making process for it to be complete and result-oriented.
Decision taken jointly as husband and wife is bound to produce greater result than that taken alone, as individuals independent of the other partner. That is why the Scripture said that one shall chase a thousand and two shall put ten thousand to flight. This is simply “Synergy” in practical operation.
Verse 25 talked about both of you becoming naked without being ashamed. This simply means “transparency”. Without transparency in your financial dealings your marriage would soon crash (God forbid!).
To make an informed decision consistently, you need to be open to your partner. Let him or her know your financial position and status per time. This will cut down your family’s expenditures and improve your prosperity, if well managed. How?
Assuming you, as a husband, have $500 and you did not open up to your wife to know the exact amount in your possession, she might demand more than that amount to make food for the family. And, even if you try to let her know of it at that moment, she might think that you are not telling her the truth because you lacked transparency.
Learn to be transparent to your partner. It is enough recipes for a sustainable financial and marital prosperity. Believe it!
#2: Genesis 2:18 and Amos 3:3
And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
Can two walk together, except they be agreed?
From the above two Scriptures, we can deduce that the wife was created to be a help meet for the husband: To subordinate and help to bring the vision of man to manifestation.
However, in Amos 3:3, the Bible revealed that this mandate given to a man, the husband, cannot be accomplished without agreement between the two of them. Thus, without a consensus agreement, no tangible result can be seen.
Beloved, you need to understand these secrets and recreate your family’s financial lifestyle for the better.
How Then Do You Make Your Family Budgets?
a. List all the means through which the family gets money. E.g. salary, wages, royalty (if any), honorarium, etc. Go ahead and allot a projected and realizable figure to each.
b. List all the outstanding debts, if any, not forgetting all the bills that needed to be paid.
c. Also, list all the family’s expected purchases and payments for the specific period.
d. Match the Expected projected income against the real and projected expenditures. This will reveal to you whether you will be ending the period in debt or having surplus. However, if the result ends up being deficit, you will have to adjust or better-still postpone some of your seeming important but not urgent expenditures till the next accounting period. This is one of the keys to family prosperity.
Step Six: Imagine You Having All The Money You Desire Daily: Imagination is power. What you do not imagine, you cannot partake of. Someone said that imagination emanates from two (2) root words: “Imagine” and “Nation” meaning, “Imagine nation”. Write out the exact amount you want to make for a specific period on a sheet of paper. Let that figure be SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely). Then, paste it where you can be seeing it day and night or carry it about in your wallet.
When you wake up in the morning, let it be one of the first things you will see. The last thing before you sleep, make sure you see it.
Start feeling yourself having such amount of money. Thus, your body carriage, your posture, and even your dressing should depict a person who is in possession of that kind of wealth.
When this is accomplished, then, you will need to take the next step on our 3 Powerful Secrets Of Creating Extra Cash In Your Family And Life Entirely
Powerful Secrets #2
What you do not talk, you do not take. Until you speak money, you cannot see money. Money has a root to what you say. Your tongue has the power to create your financial future. Learn to use it aright!
A closed mouth is a closed destiny. Thus, a closed mouth in financial things is a closed financial destiny.
Have you not read from the book of Psalms 81:10?
I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Even God Himself had to adopt the same approach during creation. In Genesis chapter one verse one, God created the heaven and the earth.
But in verse two, the devil tampered with God’s creation. God did not wait, knowing fully well that if you wait, you waste, He started meditating on the Word.
And in verse 3, God said, “Let there be light: and there was light” The same process He used to create every other thing (Raw material) that He created. It was only man that He made, though He still applied the same approach.
No matter your seeming ugly family financial position today, do not keep your mouth shut. Keep saying it, and the Word will grow (Acts 19:20), “So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed.” And become flesh (John 1:14), being made of the Spirit, it carries life (John 6:63).
You need to know these three (3) cardinal processes of creating any amount of wealth you will ever desire in your individual and family lifestyle.
I always say that I can never be poor! Even if all the witches and wizards in the world come together as one, they cannot stop me from prospering because I know, by knowledge, understanding and wisdom, what it takes to be rich. And as long as I keep doing it, I can never be poor!
Keep speaking into your financial future. Do not use your present condition to determine your financial future. Forget about the past mistakes and move forward!
Powerful Secrets #3
TAKE ACTION TOWARDS MONEY
Action speaks volumes. It speaks louder than Words. No matter your thoughts and talks, until you step out, nothing happens. Until you work, nothing works.
To have a successful and prosperous family, the man should recognize that the responsibility of providing for the family, Biblically and basically, lies on his shoulders.
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee. (Gen. 3:16)
But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel. (1 Timothy 5:8)
A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children’s children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just. (Prov. 13:22)
Husbands, do your work! Provide for your family, in all things. That is what God wants you to do.
However, dear wife, this does not mean that your money should be wasted or hidden in a separate account somewhere without the knowledge of your husband!
What does the Bible say you should do with your money? Let us read the book of Ephesians 5: 20 -33
Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.
Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.
What do I say again my dear woman? Stop having the mindset that giving money to your husband is unscriptural. In fact, from my own understanding of the passage we just read, a wife should humbly submit all the money she receives either as salary, wages or profits to her husband. I know you might not like to hear this! But, this formula is one of our greatest secrets in my family.
My wife and I have never had a better yesterday in marriage so far. My wife has no secret account and I have none. She can use my ATM card and I can use hers. She knows the passwords to both my phone and all my ATM cards. She knows when I have money at my disposal and I also know hers. Our financial lifestyle is anchored on transparency, hard work, creativity, innovation, and absolute dependence on God in all things.
Nobody got anything in my house. Everything we receive, God gave us and we shall account for all of them. In fact, God owns and runs our family. We are only co-labourers. We do what God says in all things.
Do you wish to have a stress-free and sweat-free financial lifestyle with your partner? Then, do the following:
1. Open a joint account, if you wish, or declare your assets, including money at your possession to each other.
2. All the money received by any of the partners should be made known to the other.
3. Create a “family Reserve Account” where you deposit at least 20% of all the money made by both partners.
4. Open a tithe account in Heaven through the Spiritual channel where you get your spiritual food from. Example, your church or any ministry that impacts your life (N.B: To be paying tithe to God’s ministry handed over to me to run on earth, Gabriel Onyekawa Ministries International, call/sms/chat me through my Corporate phone No.: +234 (0) 907 330 8104). Always pay 10% of all your realized income as tithe unto God. This is a spiritual insurance that guarantees the sustainability of the 90% (Read more about tithing from the book of Malachi chapter 3). Let nobody deceive you on this!
5. Never buy things or make expenditures on impulse. Be aware that when what you are buying is greater than the money you are making or what you are selling, you are prone to end up poor.
6. Make your family budgets and financial planning together. Let the man itemize what he might need for the month and the wife itemize hers, including the basic needs like food items, rents, children’s school fees, among others. They come together, build up the list together and match it against the realizable income for both of you. Then, you will know the best action to take to bring to reality your expectations. This formula has not failed in my family for once; it will not fail in yours too!
7. Live your size per time. Never fake your life. Live your size per time. Nobody should talk you into unnecessary spending or reckless lifestyle. For life is in phases and men are in sizes. Why would you own three cars when you do not have a plot of land anywhere? Why would you fix weavon worth half your salary? Why would you be living in an apartment where you need prayer to pay rents? You know that your annual salary cannot pay the rent of that apartment where you live, yet you seem comfortable dwelling there? Not to worry, you will soon be embarrassed! Why would you send your children to a school where school fees are more than three months of your salary put together? Who are you competing with? Who are you trying to please? Shame on you because you do not see the shadows of poverty covering your destiny! You need Spiritual mental rehabilitation! Thank God for sending me to write this article! Thank God that you were privileged to be reading it now! Stop living above your size! Know your size per time and thank God for it while working on moving to your next level in life and in marriage finances.
8. Never borrow money no matter the pressure. I know that you might want to argue this! But, before you start, let me rightly inform you that borrowing might not be sin, it is heavy-load. It makes a slave out of you. Now, hear these, according to the pictures of the Scriptures:
The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender. (Prov. 22:7)
The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow. (Deut. 28:12)
Owe no man anything, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. (Romans 13:8)
You see! When you avoid borrowing, you start living in abundance! Why would you carry a heavy burden and place it upon your family? You do not need that loan! You do not need that mortgage! Why be in a haste to get that material thing when the Lord will soon give you a far better one at His own time?
There is no competition in destiny. The family that has anything got it because God chose to give it to them now. Why not wait for your own time? Work, believe God for it, pray about it, expect it, imagine you already have it, and believe me, as long as it is in your heart, God will put it in your hands.
Never borrow for any reason! Create everything you want in life and in your family!
Do you want to know more about how you can create your own wealth at any time? Then, CONTACT ME.
9. Never buy things on credit, especially when the cash is not at your disposal. Many people today have naturally developed the lifestyle of buying things on credit thinking that they are smart. Even when they have cash at their disposal to pay, they would rather buy it on credit than pay cash. This is an error!
Unfortunately, today, most of the prevalent issue of poverty is traceable to the negative orientations from parents who at one time or the other kept sending their children to buy things on credit. With time, these children became used to this behavior. And it has robbed negatively on the financial intelligence of many today. Thank God for you. Because of your encounter with this article. Since insight terminates mental termites, the light that is illuminating you from this article shall terminate all financial darkness prevalent in your family in Jesus name! No more shall you buy things on credit, for he that the TRUTH has set free is free indeed!
10. Do not take training and re-training for granted. Training is a lubricant that enhances the continuous progress of your marital life. Until you are trained, you cannot triumph. Schooling is the beginning of training. Unfortunately, many have replaced schooling with training. Little wonder why a lot of marriages collapse. In the course of my research, I came to the knowledge the reason why most men abuse relationships and marriages is because they think they know it all. They forget that masculinity is not the same as maturity. Growth is a function of applied knowledge. Little wonder why so many women today in marriage are complaining and nagging. As a couple, also go for training and re-training in marriage management. At Applesoft Business Institute (ABI) we train our students and participants on how to successfully run their homes. This course came into being at ABI because of the fact that if you cannot successfully run a home, you cannot succeed in any venture or business. Your family lifestyle thus has a direct relationship with your business lifestyle.
11. Be disciplined, persistent and consistent in pursuing the objective and goal of your family. Doing what is convenient to the detriment of what is demanded makes you a fool. Until you are discipline enough to pursue your family goal, no matter the seeming hydra-headed challenges and problems that may tend to obstruct your efforts, you may not be a success in your family life. Be discipline enough to say, “No” when it is the right thing to do and vice versa. Do not over pamper your children and make them become lazy and ignorant in life and at the end; end up as failures on earth. Have you not seen children of Magistrates and law makers ending up as cultists in school? Have you not noticed that there are some children of ministers of the gospel who are chain smokers, womanizers and drug dealers? This is an error! It should not be so! It is traceable to lack of discipline on the part of their parents in training their children when they were young. Unfortunately, some parents upon noticing this negative attitude of their children at a later age have tried to correct them by applying pressures but to no avail. Someone even went to the extent of locking up his child at the police station, but, what did he get in return? Hatred from his already grown up son! Why? He was not discipline enough to train his son when he was still a child, but, wanted to ‘bend’ him when he was already a spoilt brat. It is not possible, except by God’s mercy! The Bible said that we should train up a child in the way that he should go, and when he grows up, he will not depart from that path. Unfortunately, many parents fail to do this, rather, when they start seeing the negative effect of their lousy and ignorant attitude meted by their children, they try to ‘bend’ their children to do the right thing. Life does not work that way! Be consistent and persistent in training your wife and children the way you want them to go, for the men (Husbands) and with time, you will start enjoying your good deeds. May the Lord help you to accomplish this in Jesus name!
12. Learn to communicate with your partner in love. Communication is a bridge and not a barrier. A family where communication is easy-going is a family where prosperity is guaranteed, working together becomes easy. And by applying synergy and leverage, greater results are seen. To achieve greater results in your family, communicate with your partner in love and not in hatred. Remember, your partner is not your competitor but your ‘complementor’! Stop criticizing him/her. Stop flaming up at the slightest provocation. Stop being biased and sentimental when you are discussing with him/her! You do not need these! You can never win any argument in life, rather, you create disharmony in the Universe which multiplies disharmony and returns it back to you. This is one of the reasons why many have lost their lives in the process of arguing with their partners. Be wise! What you say is what you see! What you say creates your world. For every Word you say, a seed is planted in the Universe. It grows, multiplies in fruits and soonest you start harvesting the fruits of that seed (Words) sown hitherto. Unfortunately, when you plant negative seeds, you reap negative fruits and vice versa. Life thrives by the law of attraction; nothing more, nothing less. Life is all about “You”. Who you connect to determines who connects to you. What you connect to determines what connects to you. If you fail to give love in your communication, you will end up receiving multiplied hatred and abundant evil occurence. Always show love in your communication. Communicate in submissiveness, ‘not as a boss’, no one wants to be bossed around, not even the women. Always acknowledge the fact that your wife is a weaker vessel. She is more emotional than you. She thinks ‘straight’ most often. Thus, communicate with her in like manner but with great wisdom for her greater limelight. Stop shouting at her! She is not your maid, but, your wife! For the women, always bear in mind that men are logical beings, mind what you say before your husband.
Stop wagging your tongue against him, you are not a dog! Talk to your husband in honour and respect. Stop nagging, complaining and gossiping against him! Both of you are now ‘one flesh’. He is not different from you. If you talk against your partner anywhere, either before your friends, mother, father, relations, children, or colleagues, you are invariably reporting your weakness; above all, you are washing your dirty lining in the public. You are also degrading yourself and creating room for your family to become a gossiping subject because the person or people you told will tell others and those other people will in turn tell others and before you know it, virtually everyone in that environment and beyond has known about it. Receive wisdom in Jesus name!
Therefore take action today and apply all that I have taught you in this divine guide.
Feel free to leave a COMMENT below asking a question or better still providing a suggestion of a post you would like me to write about.
Did you like this post? Kindly pin it or share it.
To Your Success,
P.S: Feel free to CONTACT ME or HIRE ME if you desire my TRAINING and PROFESSIONAL MENTORSHIP through this CONTACT FORM (Click Here To Access It) or chat me on WhatsApp: 09073308104 (If you are within Nigeria) or +234 9073308104 (If you reside outside Nigeria)
P.S: You have my words to SHARE this article to your contacts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, WhatsApp, etc
In your own view, what Are Other Powerful Secrets Of Creating Extra Cash In Your Family And Life Entirely? I would also like to hear from you. Use the COMMENT box below and air your own opinion. It’s absolutely FREE!
Kindly DOWNLOAD THESE three (3) E-BOOKS and learn more about blogging, content development and business breakthrough secrets (CLICK the pictures to DOWNLOAD them):